- If the router is using the default IP Address, browse to: http://192.168.1.1
- Login is admin. If the admin password is unknown, you may have to reset the router to default values by holding down the reset button for 5 to 10 seconds. If there are custom settings within the router, these values will be lost if the router is reset.
- If the router is reset, you would then typically login using the default username of no username and a password of admin.
- Click Wireless.
- Click Basic Wireless Settings.
- Select Manual.
- Change Network Mode to Disabled.
- Click Save Settings.
I would then recommend setting the admin password to a custom password.